Which passport I can get easily?
Easiest Passport Through Naturalization: Dominica
The process can take as little as two months, but the average is more around three. If you're looking for the quickest way to get a second citizenship, go with Dominica. Its program has been around since 1993 and is part of their constitution.
- Vatican City.
- Saudi Arabia.
Generally speaking, you are eligible for naturalization in the Dominican Republic after three years of residency. However, as a fast-track resident, you can start the naturalization process after only six months, making the Dominican Republic one of the fastest second passport options in the world.
- Antigua and Barbuda. The Antigua and Barbuda Citizenship by Investment program grants qualifying individuals citizenship rights and an Antigua and Barbuda passport in five months in exchange for a qualifying investment worth at least $100,000. ...
- St Lucia. ...
- United Arab Emirates: 180.
- Germany: 173.
- Sweden: 173.
- Finland: 173.
- Luxembourg: 173.
- Spain: 173.
- France: 173.
- Italy: 173.
2: Singapore and South Korea are in second place as 2022 enters its third quarter. Its citizens enjoy visa-free or visa-on-demand access to 192 destinations. No. 1: Japan holds the top place for 2022.
- Japan (193 destinations)
- Singapore, South Korea (192 destinations)
- Germany, Spain (190 destinations)
- Finland, Italy, Luxembourg (189 destinations)
- Austria, Denmark, Netherlands, Sweden (188 destinations)
For the third year in a row, Singapore and Japan have the most powerful passports in the world. According to data from the International Air Transport Association, analyzed by immigration consultants Henley& Partners, citizens of those two nations can travel to 192 of 227 destinations without having to secure a visa.
Austria, Belgium, Ecuador, Belize and Costa Rica, countries where you can get citizenship and work visas easily of you have an Indian passport. Travel Tips, Immigration with Indian Passport: There are many countries in the world who give citizenship of their country if you have the passport of India and some documents.
- Antigua and Barbuda.
- St. Kitts and Nevis.
What is the easiest country to move to from the US?
Which are the easiest countries to immigrate to from the US? Portugal, Malta and Spain are some of the easiest countries to relocate to from the United States. American citizens can either gain permanent residency or apply for citizenships via each country's Citizenship by Invest programs.
Austria, Germany, Japan, Switzerland, and the United States are five nations that make it especially difficult for foreigners to establish permanent residency or obtain citizenship.
They can also add dependents after they have been granted citizenship.
- ST LUCIA. ...
- DOMINICA. ...
- GRENADA. ...
- ANTIGUA & BARBUDA.
- TURKEY. ...
- MONTENEGRO. ...
- MALTA. ...
- Apply for passport.
- Fill Passport form online.
- Appointment Booking Process.
- Submit an Application at PSK.
- Check Application Status.
- Spain. After one year of marrying and residing in Spain, couples are granted Citizenship. ...
- Canada. Canada has lowered its time to be a Canadian citizen to only three years of residence. ...
- Dominican Republic. ...
- Argentina. ...
- Israel. ...
- Peru. ...
- Paraguay. ...
Japan tops the U.S. and the rest of the world for the best passport for travelers in 2023. Japan starts 2023 with the world's most powerful passport, allowing visa-free entry to 193 global destinations.
- Antigua and Barbuda.
- Saint Lucia.
- Saint Kitts and Nevis.